We pride ourselves on FAST Shipping!!  Over 95% of our customer's orders ship same day with no "handling" charge.  Most of the time, for only $4.95 you get USPS Priority Mail.  If you are anywhere near Milwaukee, you should probably get it the next day.  If you are far from the Land of the Cheese, it should be there in 2 or 3 days.  Larger packages may require more postage, but they also ship USPS Priority. 

RODGERS THAT! Fans come in all shapes and sizes.  You'll find Small through XXX Large in stock 95% of time.  The other 5%, when your we do not have your size in stock, please be patient and know that you will have it for the next Packer victory, and the next, and the next, and the next...

Returns:

If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item for a refund. Returns must include a receipt and the items must be in original condition, clean and not worn. Once we receive the returned merchandise, we will credit your account within 5 business days. Shipping charges are not included in the refunded price.

Exchanges:

If for any reason you are not satisfied with the fit of your purchase, you may exchange for another size.  Exchanges must include a receipt and the items must be in original condition, clean and not worn. Once we receive the returned merchandise, we will send the desired size within 5 business days. Shipping charges are not included in the refunded price.  Please include a check or money order of $4.95 to cover return Priority Mail postage.

send to:

G-Team Marketing

610 E. Dover St.

Milwaukee, WI  53207